4.26.2008

Friends in high places

I made an appearance* at the Stumptown Comics kick-off party last night. My friend Aron Nels Steinke did the poster and also had a story in this free little collection "Nerd Burglar."



I always love his stuff. I don't think I'm smart enough to figure out why I love it so much... something about the clean, childish drawing and his really simple storytelling just gets me. I don't think he thinks about it either. He just naturally picks great moments to put in frame. A born storyteller.

It's going to be a busy weekend trying to see everything I want to at Stumptown Comics, see my friend Russ while he's in town, get some work done and enjoy the sunshine.


- Thank you for reading.

*(the phrase "made an appearance" seems to imply that my presence was expected/solicited/required... don't know if that's true)

No comments: