3.08.2005

The alpha entry

I am officially on the bandwagon.

And why not? I've given in to so many trends lately. I got the ipod. I watch the O.C. I bought the low-rise boot-cut jeans. I asked a girl out in an e-mail... and it worked. So this is just the next step.

Austensibly, this will be a method to get me in the habit of writing. We'll see. All previous attempts at journaling have ended in a matter of weeks. But let's not get ahead and drowned out in nay-saying.

Instead, I will talk about how lovely the world has been lately. Portland, Oregon is enjoying unseasonably good weather. It may be droll to talk about the weather, but truly, it's remarkable. My East coast friends are all stuck in their coldness and I walked home from work today without my shoes on. Just because I could. I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do such things. But really, if you are anywhere in the NorthWest, just go outside and see for yourself.

Well, I am eager to "post" this thing and see what becomes of that. And I don't feel the need to make too much of this blog at the get-go. Thank you for reading.

No comments: