3.18.2005

When this house is a rockin'

I live in a moderately shitty apartment on the industrial cuff of one of Portland's "cool" streets. This means I'm walking distance to the hip urban life, but for putting up with the sounds of traffic and the smells of factories, I can do it on the cheaps. What this also means is that my apartment building has the stability of a marsh reed when it comes to factors like large trucks/busses driving by and my roommate fucking upstairs.

Of the two roommates I have, the one I don't care for likes men. I won't bother to analyze, but she's definetely trying to fill some void with a lot of cock. So I'm sitting in the living room playing videogames and my couch starts to wobble like I'm on the high seas. What's odd is that the insulation in the house is great, so I don't actually hear anything. Which lets me pretend... "It's just the traffic. It's windy outside. We're having an earthquake. Yes. It is all these things. It is not the ugly people sex that is happening above my head. No. It couldn't be that. Just play the game. Play the game."

Needless to say, it's not something i will miss when I move in two months.

No comments: